And that was the week that was.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Here you go Murk.
All your vacation updates in one friggin' spot!

Weird News/News/Politics
Strippers used to draw large crowds at funerals - 8/23
What's wrong with humanity: PART I - 8/23
Chcolate!! - 8/23
Prometheus on the Mountain: Science in the US - 8/18
A Note on Diplomacy... - 8/17

Entertainment/Jokes
For Shimmer-Love - 8/23
Hump Day Jokes!!! - 8/23
Is William Shatner the Greatest Celebrity Ever? - 8/22
Just Like An Angry Woman - 8/20
My Brother's CD - 8/19
New Murk and Malach Show - 8/17

Plugs
There is a reason for this - 8/23
Are you Registered to Vote? - 8/22

Personal Stories
Toyi's War Experience Chapter 2 - 8/22
Today's concert - 8/19
Back to School - 8/19
The Bravest (or Dumbest) Thing I've Ever Done - 8/17

Sports
Malach's 2006 - 2007 NFL Preview - 8/21

Admin
What Kind of Weirdos Visit the WoW? - 8/19

Conspiracy Theories
The Real Conspiracy - 8/18
John Mark Karr confesses to killing Hitler, Elvis, and Hoffa - 8/18

Transportation
An Invitation to Join the Ranks of the Autoubermenchen. - 8/17
Road Rage - 8/17

Wow, Wikipedia have too much time on their hands.
So you think this was someone's history thesis for grad school?

I am Malach, and I am not a Wikipedia nerd, but I like to watch.

4 comments:

You should make a post that is nothing but a collection of all your "I am Malach, and..." bits.

That'd be sweet.

Toyi said...

Well well Malach... everybody likes to watch.

Christopher said...

I already read all that crap like fifteen years ago...

Tainted~Love said...

Awww ....I suppose my jokes aren't up to shape for the Link Master. I will work on that! ~winks~

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0