The Mood of Red Sox Nation part II, plus some misc junk.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So, I like to listen to WEEI.
Being a fan of New England sports, I listen to WEEI pretty consistently. Listen to it's streaming for a bit and see who nutty we are, especially the members of Red Sox nation. It is interesting though. Something interesting has occured in the post World Series Champion Red Sox Nation and I have discussed it before . . . Red Sox fans are more content since 2004. We no longer jump off bridges when they lose. We don't live every game like a playoff game. Even Red Sox-Yankees are not what they used to be. The Sox have been sub .500 since the All Star break and it is funny to listen to the idiots on EEI drag out the doom and gloom from the past 35 year "Curse of the Bambino" era. And no one really cares. Why? We can see the future of this team. This team is being built like the Bellichick era Patriots team, built to compete for the long term, and for a long time.

Honestly I am not angry they did not make a blockbuster trade before the trade deadline. I am happy they did not trade away their future for a year of Andruw Jones or Roy Oswalt. If you look at their team, the lose a lot of salary in the next couple of years. This is going to be a team that will win another World Series and soon . . . this team might be the Yankess of the late 90's.

Wow, some people are excited to be visited by Fat Bug.
Check out the main page of Sarah Zero and scroll down. The next Fat Bug is going to be interesting and strange, very different than the typical Fat Bug, but similar.

So I am not dead yet . . .
I have not had any suicide bombers at my door yet. I am still getting links from here, anyone read Urdu?

TOM Podcasts
I made some adjustments at TOM. There is a now a podcasts page, from there your can link to the new Murk and Malach Show page and The Third Option Podcast page. I enjoyed the Third Option Podcast.

So (BLEEP)ing Good


I am Malach and give me your shoes.

11 comments:

I love footbal. GO SOCKS!

Christopher said...

Wow! Didn't see that coming after hearing it for 10 + years!

Dude, the socks are totally going to win the stanley cup this year.

Did you see how well Nomar is doing in NASCAR? AWESOME!

FIRST DOWN ON THE 60 YARD LINE!

Christopher said...

You wroked security at a sports bar with the Sparrow, though!

fuck

Anonymous said...

Your name is Bitch and I own you!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH BOYYY!!! Now shut the *BLEEP* up!!!

Grim Butterfly? Try the Monarch.

Murk, I just sold you for a cigarette.

Cause she needs her space, like I didn't give her space, she had the whole fuggin' cacoon.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0