A Report From Mrs. Dr. Murk

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hi Everyone,

Robert is doing fine. Right now he's writing out instrusctions with his unbroken left hand so that I can tell you that he won. The fight went well. It was AWESOME! he writes. He wants you to know that he has a broken jaw and his right hand is mangled and his ribs have some cracks.

But you should have seen it! I had to stick Captain Flack's stomach up after pushing his intestines back in. That ought to show Robert how 'stupid' watching all this trauma shows was.

The best part was leaving them both lying on the floor, writhing in pain for two hours. Well, except for the fact that I didn't realize they were going to bleed so much. So, after I played amateur doctor hour, I made them both mop until they dropped.

Well, I have to go. Robert wan't me to write a special NFL section for his sports blog. I guess there's some boring pre-season game on tonight between two teams he hates and he want to make sure you all know that he loves football, but not enough to even spit on his neighbor's TV when this game is on.

Maybe I'll just give him too much medication and pretend he never told me.

Nite!

8 comments:

God, I would give my ship just to be able to take a piss again. But, after that fight, I have to wear a...a... well, you know. One of THOSE bags.

Damn. My legs hurt too. That shit gave me RICKETS.

He kicked my ass solid, yo. Solid.

Crippled is funny

The Angry Piper said...

Hey...if Murk dies, think I could get his house?


And his wife?


You're bootylicious, Mrs. Murk. But even if you weren't, I'd marry you for that apple pie.

Christopher said...

gwefb8gff8fogwewfgoyfonnf wfgn wfgwgfwgyp a ngry pipe r fu k u!

She's little, yellow, different, better.

Christopher said...

caop[tAIN ststy away ferom my weierf!!!!!!@

When I am staying over at Chez Murk, I like to pretend to be asleep and then reach out and try to grab Mrs. Muck when she walks by the couch at night.

Oh, wait. That's not me. It's Mr. Tooserious.

DAMN MURK. Everyone wants your wife.

Christopher said...

I don't.

Oh, you mean sexually. Right. That I understand.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0