TRASH

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This is for all you slobs out there that live in a town that makes you buy special town bags for your trash. I know you think that your local trash men are the enemies, but we're not. Let me fill you in, disposal companies bid on a contract for four town, your town chooses one and then decides that the best way for them to save some extra money is to make you the resident pay for bags. Then the customer (THIS IS YOU) decides that in order for them to save money, they're just gonna stuff the shit out off these bags and make them about 100 pounds. The loser in this is me your trash man, because your not the only pick-up we have. There are about 500 stops a day so please don't take it out on us we're not the enemy, we're not making you pay for bags.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Trash is an every day occurence and unfortuneatly it is my destiny.

3 comments:

Wow, I got some trash at this blog you can take out

Toyi said...

Wow I never thought about the Trash men before.

Smash the dwarf!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0