Just Like An Angry Woman

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I found the lyrics! Now just need to find the MP3

Through miles of sand and bleached white dirt
They shambled on til their ankles hurtT
he buzzards sailed high overhead
Riding on currents of thick hot dread
And the sun burned their hearts like an angry woman
It scorched their souls like an angry woman
Oh, like an angry woman

And then out of the west blew a breeze of luck
Eighteen wheels on a big black truck
An angel of mercy that was wrapped in steel
With an unwashed man stinkin' up behind the wheel
And the road stretched on like an angry woman
And the cab smelled like french fries like an angry woman
Phee-yew... An angry woman (What's that smell?)

Sun dropped low down in the sky
Like a pair of pants on an urban guy
Their stomachs cried out with a rumbling roar
Til they just 'bout near couldn't walk no more
They tried to eat a cactus like an angry woman
And scorpions chased them down like an angry woman
An angry woman...

He drove fast, he drove far,
He busted them dunes in his big ole car
The buzzards fled at the sight of him
The sight of the one that they call Grim
They went over the speed limit like an angry woman
They caused property damage like an angry woman
Oh man, just like an angry woman

And here's the entire episode in two parts.



Dracula is my hero!

I am Malach and I am an Angry Woman.

7 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Damn I love this version of Dracula.

Dracula will kick your butt

Anonymous said...

let me know if you find it

Anonymous said...

thank you ... from the bottom of my heart, thank you ... I only regret that Johnny cash isn;t alive to do this song justice ...

Whitney said...

if you have found the artist of this song, could you please let me know? I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

can someone post an mp3 version of this song or please send me the episode please my email is black-dragon-27@hotmail.com please send me the video plaese.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhl57Fek15s&feature=related

found this.

use an mp3 ripper to get it or something

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0