Some Random Shizznickles

Saturday, August 26, 2006

So wanna be a men's softball superstar?
Then look no further, Malach explains the intracacies of pitching. You too can relive your high school glory!

American Gods.
I must say, I enjoyed Murk's Review of American Gods at AngryPiper.com. It was almost as good as the book itself. Methinks Murk might take over AngryPiper.com like he took over Hill-TV. Look for a Malach book review soon.

Fun with Wikipedia.
I started a thread in one of my favorite forums called "Fun with Wikipedia". The premise was to find weird, interesting, and rediculous articles. Here are some fun ones:

A list of comic book superpowers
A list of fictional Martial Arts
My fave, Xenu
A list of Alien Races
The laws of Cartoon Physics

You want to share, post them in the comments.

Their back!
Finally.

What Shiite is Worth.
This Blog: $972
RubberSuit Studios: $2,063
Hill TV: $1,343
AngryPiper.com: $341
The Fart Party: $2,412

All your comraderie? Worthless.

I am Malach, and I have "Good News Everybody!"

7 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

$341.00???


That's more than I make in a month!

YESSSS! I'm so retiring!

Toyi said...

Could you give me my good news?

Choas_Dragoon said...

Fictional!!! I can do Ryorokuyoshin. Kinda.....

hOT dAMN!
my blog is worth 1,025.00!

I am worth the least at $168. WOO HOO! I LOSE!

Christopher said...

Again.

You're getting good at it!

Christopher said...

And the TUB by SpaceFarmer was worth about $2000 before you closed it. No wonder those insurance guys grabbed it!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0