A brief list nicknames that I was called this weekend

Monday, August 14, 2006

It was one of THOSE night in Boston on Saturday.

I went out drinking... HARD DRINKING... with eight of my "in-town" buddies for a bachelor party. It was a mess. A total fucking mess.

Throughout the night, I was referred to as: (among other things)

  • Spacenigga
  • Crimie
  • Man-o-whore
  • Security
  • Admiral Asshole
  • That Old Guy
  • Honey
  • Sir Steering Wheel
  • Lex Luthor
  • The Shirt
  • Boyfriend
  • Chove
  • Smokey & The Bear (used separately)
  • Vera Wang
  • Fat Fuck

10 comments:

Ahh, Geeks on Drunken Parade . . .

EXACTLY.

NICE!

Funny enough, it just occured to me that I don't think anyone ever called me The Cap'n.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Also, that picture was NOT taken this weekend. I don't have nearly that much hair anymore.

Why?

Because I shaved my head.

Why?

*BELCH* WHY NOT!?!?

Christopher said...

So, if Smutty wasn't the lucky bachelor, who was?

Smutty.

Christopher said...

The Cap'n: "Grrrr! I LOVE this man! We're getting MARRIED!"

Smutty: "Eh... I love my drink. Eh eh... I'll marry my drink, ya fat fuck! Eh. Eh. I'm Smutty. Eh. eh. Mmmmmmm.nowthatsagoodlittledrinkIgothere...."

EXACTLY

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0