Some Thoughts

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Now, to give further information on the Captains 911 question, here are some resources:

  • From Prison Planet
  • a video
  • a comment: "Our government can't keep a blowjob secret and we can keep 1000s of explosives experts silenced? We can't plant a single fake WMD in Iraq to save an administration but we can utterly vacum clean up all evidence of conspiracy right in front of every camera in New York?"
  • Discrediting Loose Change
  • An interview with someone who had the day off (note the reference to strange men in coveralls)
  • More information
  • And, finally: "here are a couple of good web pages that make strong arguments that both Loose Change and In Plane Site were part of a deliberate disinformation campaign - they blend false claims with true claims in order to discredit the truth movement. there is very strong evidence that 9-11 was an inside job, and a lot of serious researchers are putting it together, and Loose Change and In Plane Site both ignore most of the real evidence, while blending in a lot of false claims. mixing false claims with true claims is a common disinformation tactic. the cover of the Loose Change DVD actually sandwiches 2 false claims with 2 true claims. the websites (below) give strong evidence that both videos were intended to throw people off the scent of the real evidence of an inside job. the author of the first site writes "if it (Loose Change) is not naive, foolish, uninformed and ignorant, then it is the work of a calculating mole or at best a naïf who has been used by such." in other words, the authors of Loose Change may be trying to throw us off from the real evidence of an inside job, or they may have good intentions but have been fooled somewhat by, for example, the maker of In Plane Site: Website 1. Website 2.

11 comments:

COMMIE PINKO

Christopher said...

This makes no sense. Some of it discredits conspiracy theories, and some tries to lend credit to conspiracy theories. What are you trying to suggest Hobbs?

You know I have an open mind, Hobbs. But there's a difference between being open minded and being gullible or just contrarian.

Terrorist flew planes into buildings, PERIOD. Suggesting it's anything but the actions of extremist madmen is stupid. You'd have to believe that at least 200,000 people who participated in the cover up were

a.) very stupid

or

b.) more evil than Pol Pot

Can't we have some dignity here? Even the Angry Veteran won't follow this ultra radical vision of the Evil Bush Machine...

Stuff I will read when I am bored at work.

Toyi said...

^ that is what I say when I am at home.

"Stuff to read when I am at home"
^is what I say at work....

"Blowback."

Google it.

Wiki it.

The unintended consequences of our foreign policy since we installed the Shah in Iran.

Piss on the world, and the world will piss back.

Anonymous said...

Me love you long time.

Look, Murk. I don't attest to know what happened. I just look at all sides of the debate, and try to keep informed.
I'm providing you with some of the sites I found, both for and against the conspiracy theory. I thought you'd like that.

I'm not just saying the government did it. But i'm not ruling it out either. If I were gullible, I'd only post conspiracy theories. What I posted here are not my points of view, but research tools for others.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Christopher said...

You posted crap! That's what you posted. And I think secretly you WISH the government did it because you're still rebelling against mommy and daddy...

Don't push my fucking buttons.

your fucking buttons are a ninny's video game. you're like an angry speak and spell. rebelling against mommy and daddy? i think that fits your profile, with your argumentative stance on everything.

lick my balls!

Christopher said...

I don't lick things smaller than cherry pits, Hobbs.

You suck. You and your whole crew are biters!

Your brain is so blistered from syphillis that you think orange is a letter.

Fuck you. Pepper and weasel, you smokey treathouse.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0