Speaking of Advertising Whores

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Latest Commission is Finished



It is a "mural", 3' x 5'. It is done on strechted canvas to be portable, with a layer of grass and rice papers on top. It is a mix of Oils and Acrylic. Done in Asian style with a bit of Malach of course added to it.

So you want something like this?
All this and more is available at RubberSuit Studios. We do a bit of everything; Illustration, Fine Art, Logos and Banners, and Website Design. Everthing from children's books, to tattoos, album covers, and technical manuals.

Additionally, we host webcomic, fiction, and art galleries, all for free. Come give us a try.

Welcome
To Dr. Jen. Let see, 3 Dr's., a bunch Angries, and Cap'n . . . methinks a sitcom in order

I am Malach the master of Search Engine Optimization!

10 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

Very nice Malach! I never knew you did tattoos too. Cool beans.

I design them I don't do them.

Tainted~Love said...

I knew that silly! *laffs*

"I never knew you designed them."

better? *laffs some more*

Toyi said...

oh I like the "Portable" idea.

Hey Malach!
The RSS feed for WOW seems to be down!
all it says is 'look here for future stuff'

It has been on and off all day (Blogger too), it seems fine now.

Dr. Jen said...

Thank you for your warm welcome to the wand. I would like a tatoo.

The Angry Piper said...

Oh, stop your whining, Hobbs. You panicky old Sally. Enjoy life while you can before I carve my name in your saggy old flesh with an icepick.

Oh, and Welcome to the Monkey House, Doc.

kisses, piper. i know you want me.

Dr. Jen said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Pipemaster.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0