Marriage!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Okay I got inspired by Malach blog today, talking about “Love” I want to make it a dissonance because I believe it should be, Not to long ago… well said few days ago I was meditating about how serious a marriage is, and how is overlooked by those 3 out of 4 marriages that end in divorce, oh no I don’t believe marriage problems are fixed in a week (like the show says) maybe that will be a bandage for the real monster that is growing inside or maybe is a monster that had been sleeping inside all the time. But is never too late to fix it, is always about losing the image, its all about humbling, its all about telling the truth, its all about loving, its all about being seethrough by our partner,its all about forgiving. Have you ever checked all those Hollywood stories? Yeah those in what you marry a prince with blue eyes and is forever and ever, those in what you are always carried with sweetness… Those so called “True Stories” , well that idea of love is what gets in our heads, but that is not reality.. remember its Hollywood, its just Hollywood; reality is way more rough, reality is way more unjust, reality is never perfect & is never as it was planed in your head. I remember since I was a kid, I was always told that I needed to get there someday and that was something to come for sure, one of my success points were marriage and maybe a master.. I have dreamed about it and as I dream I never see it as a failure, everything is just rose color, but no no no that is not Love love is Exactly as the vows go:
A serious Promise

Well as I kept thinking about marriage, I kept going deeper… I thought about the Vows.. so what is that little promise you make up there? I mean at the Altar? Do people overlook what they say "I Do"? no man you won't do, you have a problem and is a big one if you think marriage is to fix your issues.. no marriage is to enjoy satisfying your partner (Not you) you maybe just wanted the ceremony to be over so you could be pleased? oh C'mon this is serious. Now a days everything is all about me, oh the guy I want, the guy that understand me, the guy that is teling me I love you anytime before I ask for it, the guy that treats me as the Tale I was ever told since I was a kid.. oh how can we get blind like that and think that is what has to happen? Did we ever grew up to think like adults? did we ever got a taste of reality enough to wake up from the dream? No Love is turn the other cheeck, its self sacrifice, is to love somebody special, is live w/o expecting ANYTHING, is not be the victim, is be the helper, the hero, the giver, the pusher, isn't that what we all want to be? well think it and not only think it, hear yourself on every single word you say and evaluate how truly you mean it, how solid you were, how truly is your commitment (not only with the person, but with all the presents and God himself) and how truly is your faith that makes you remain victorious. Okay that is all.

9 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

Marry me, Toyi. Tu es muy caliente.

Can't you see that every moment in our lives has led up to this one?

Thats this issue, not everyone takes the vows seriously. Some just see marriage as a legal title. Some forget their vows.

Toyi said...

Vows should stay in memory and heart, not at the bottom of the last box in the storage place.
They should be a daily prayer.

I'm never getting married.

Christopher said...

Marriage is a longer version of the following conversation:

Woman: Lazy bastard.

Man: Off my back, bitch.

Woman: Jerk.

Man: Sorry let's have sex.

Woman: Fix all my problems first.

Man: I've been trying for years.

Womam: What you think I have problems? You massive jerk! Stop cheating on my and telling your friends I fart in bed. You're horrible! You're the worst person ever! You've ruined me and both of our lives! YOU! YOU! YOU!

Man: Okay, I'm sorry. Here's dinner, $200.00 to go shopping and I'll rub your feet when you get back.

Woman: I love you! You're the greatest husband ever!

Toyi said...

^ lol

Tainted~Love said...

My advice on marriage: Divorce before marriage.

Reason: I do about 5 divorces a month and people don't realize what you need to know about the other person before you can get divorce. *laffs* Like for example their SSN. Or even worst ...birthdate!

So if you look at what you have to do to end a marriage it might make you hold on to it longer and maybe even respect the vows you have taken.

Oh, on that note, Dr. Murk, I guess I am married. Yeah. Yeah. I am.

Christopher said...

Check out my blog for the director's cut of my previous comment.

http://www.hill-tv.com/Dr_Murk/murk.htm

to lazy to hyperlink it...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0