You know what I love about Dr. Murk?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not only does he make being a dick a science, but he has this amazing way of using it to say something very good and kindhearted. And he knows when to rip you a new one in the name of the Greater Good.
So, Murk, I salute you, and I put forth an apology for my unkindly titled post.
I was simply trying to be a little witty while reporting some very unpleasant news. Mainly, making fun of an idiot for causing the deaths of innocents. (Murk, if you take a look, as the title seemed to be in question, I said that those people are stupid like a pyrotechnics guy working for Great White. Get it?).
But, I admit, this was a poor title. The act of being religious I find far from stupid. Yes, I dislike organized religions, especially the catholic church. But it is the hierarchy and human imposed rules that I dislike. The beliefs and spirituality I am in strong support of.
Hobbs here is a dichotomy. You see, I want what is best for all of us. I love all people. Yet, at the same time, people are horrible and obnoxious, and they piss me off. This is very difficult to reconcile.
What I believe in is peace, harmony, the Greater Good. I want this for all of us. Yet every day I come across people that I want removed from the earth. I know they just aren’t there yet, they need to evolve, learn, grow. It is difficult to find the patience to give them the love that they need, and not throw the back of my hand to them.
So, Murk, you tell me. (by the way, regarding the Mayan Calendar, it is not the belief that we will all be wiped from the face of the world. It is the belief that the age of peace and enlightenment will arrive. Pay attention!)

12 comments:

Nuclear arms can't give hugs.

No, but they can give you a warm feeling all over.

Hojo said...

And they can damn well give you several MORE arms. That's enough to hug like four chicks at once.

Christopher said...

Hobbsie? Is that you? Shit man, I thought you was dead!

No, I would never have said that stuff if I knew you were still alive... shit...

But seriously, people aren't that annoying unless you're impatient. And if you're impatient, you're just like them.

People are sick and confused and need my ass kicking help. That's why I do what I do. Follow my example and just never get angry at anything (except the Angry Veteran and his fucking STUPID POSTS!)

And I know about 2012. In a new age of peace etc, we won't be here. There can be no peace while there is Murk and Malach.

Especially if you elect us in '08.

Fear me, bitches

Not just any date in 2012, but on my birthday.

How's that for cosmic significance.

Christopher said...

See! I told you that you are my nemesis! Don't fight it. Come on... let's dance, piggy bank!

thats what i like, bitches.
see Murk, its all working now. go on, take your lips off bennie's cock for 5 minutes to point out a chink in my armor. i love it. because when i fix it, i'm stronger still. And Goodman loves my hot taint when i rip the world a new asshole. you should know, Murk, enlightenment by fire. When did you start wearing panties, anyways?

Toyi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toyi said...

No difference btw your feeling than a religios person's feelings.
Aren't we suppost to try to make a differnce? IDK just my point of view

Toyi said...

if we could change it, it wouldn't be a bad idea but if we can't then is better to live with it, and let darn people be darn w/o suffering personally for it.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0