X-Men 3

Sunday, June 04, 2006

What the hell is wrong with the new director?!?! I mean the first two were good but this, this is a piece of crap wrapped up in cruncy bacon being fed to a dog! They killed of Cyclops and Professor X....why? I understand the guy who played Cyclops had to die because he had filming for Superman Returns. But kill off Captain Picard? That should be a crime! The Juggernaut was mildy amusing, Phoniex barely had any lines, and Rogue...she was just stupid. Oh, and is wrong to think that the girl playing Shadowcat was somewhat hot? If it is, then you can shoot me.

9 comments:

I thought Kitty Pryde was hot in the comics

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Wow...

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I did, still disappointed though.

YPG said...

I'm not too fond of the entire movie series. They sidelined cyclops and Jean way to much. It's like as if Wolvarine was the only charecter who wasnt just some guest appearence.

As for the movie, i havent seen it yet, and I dont relaly plan to catch it on the big screen anytime soon.Unless, ofcourse, it's free. 0:)

What happened after the credits?

Toyi said...

oh don't tell me, I was actually expecting it, I loved the 1st 2 movies, I dare to say they smached "the Matrix movies all along" man I will just wait until is on Blockbuster so I can see what went wrong!

Tainted~Love said...

I was sadden by this movie too. They put way to much into it and yet not enough either. But that's showbiz for you.

Fury,

What did you see after the credits?

Fury, you want to join WoW?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0