[Random Teenage Crap]

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blame it on the hormones, the excitement, the crushing joy that summer is here. Please let me regress, let me expose my atavisms. Let me shed the eloquence as I make this post. Let me be as moronic as I want to be as I say:

OMG LOLZ OH MY GOD!!! SCHOOL GETS OUT TOMORROW FINALLY

Okay, moment done. Let me have that. But yeah, it's going to be awesome! I've gotten through my finals without that much trouble. Of course, tomorrow's my hardest ones; Spanish final, followed by an AP Powerpoint. I am reporting upon blood diamonds, but I have no actual knowledge of it; my partner and I, being the exemplerary students that we are, have started today and worked upon it for three straight hours of shuffling for notes, webaddresses, and other frenzied scribbles we needed for reference. But we got it done, and it's looking pretty good. =)

Summer's going to kick ASS. Especially since I've finally stopped giving a shit about some dumb forum. ^_^

3 comments:

Man, I wish I had the internet when I was a lad.

Toyi said...

nice summer for you, enjoy!

Christopher said...

Ummmmmm.

I am the prez-vice prez for Malach.

What are you completely devoid of reason???

It's Murk and Malach, not Malach and Twisted. That just sounds wrong.

Go eat some more cheese you rats!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0