The Orgin of Choas

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It started a yahoo account 5 years ago and I mispelled Chaos. It just stuck, and when I meet someone on the net I don't know they go "you spelled your name wrong." I spell it like that on purpose. Then I start cussing them out by calling a unsenistive fuckface or something else like that. Choas_Dragoon is kinda of my alias. Always has been, always will be. And I also here not as often, but I still hear about the Dragoon part of my "Alias". They say "It's spelled dragon, you idiot noob" Well, guess what? Your a fucking idiot. Dragoon is a human with dragon-like powers. So, this is a name I use with everything. Everyone knows that. I will die before I call it Chaos Dragon.


And Malach, if you can throw this in a bit as a topic in your next podcast, please, go ahead.

13 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Historicaly, a dragoon was a soldier to be trained fighting on foot, but to ride on horseback. They were called that because the musket they used was called the dragon. Thank you AP classes and wikipedia!

Hojo said...

Did you misspell "origin" purposely, too?

Palmer beat me to it.

Yes, Dragoons are the military forefathers of mechanized infantry. Mech infantry ride to the battlefield in an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) and then dismount to engage the enemy.

A Choas Dragoon is just someone who can't spell.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Yes, yes we can all point out his spelling mistakes. Thankfully spell check was invented.

Choas_Dragoon said...

I use Dragoon my way, you use your way. It has more than one meaning.

The Angry Piper said...

It's so fascinating, I think Murk and Malach should devote an entire podcast to it.

Your could always change your name to Taint Gekko

Luckily, man has invented a way to communicate the meaning of words. Behold, the Dictionary. Dragoon, does, in fact, have more than one meaning.

dragoon

n : a member of a European military unit formerly composed of heavily armed cavalrymen v 1: compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone" [syn: sandbag, railroad] 2: subjugate by imposing troops


Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Wow, Choas_Dragoon just got "dragooned" by the Angry Veteran.

I need to use that one.

Christopher said...

The wiki nazis say

"As a rule of thumb, in most fantasy worlds where there are dragoons, that word refers to humans who are either somehow linked to a dragon or possess powers similar to those of a dragon."

See the disambiguation page for dragoon.

So, Choas likes the fictional half fairy monster men, and the Angry Veteran likes the cold blooded shock troops of the 18th century. Big deal.

I think you both have nothing left to prove except your irrational desire to be difficult.

TwistedDarkness said...

:mellow:

The Angry Piper said...

Bennie:
I'm your huckleberry.

Bitch.

you spelled "bennie" wrong . . . no capitals, you should know how much he hates that.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0