Excuse me, you guys down here hear about the ongoing cholesterol problem in the country?

Monday, June 19, 2006

The New KFC Famous Bowls.
How many people have to die. Have you seen this heart stopping monstrosity of a meal? Talk about Heart Attack in a Bowl. What is KFC thinking? This thing . . . this evil thing includes a bowl of Mashed Potatoes with gravy , topped with corn, Popcorn Chicken, topped with a four cheese blend. Using the Mr. Sanders own nutritional calculator reveals that a normal side of Popcorn Chicken and Mash with gravy adds up to 510 calories and 26 grams of fat with 60 grams of cholesterol. This does not included the layer of buttery corn, or 4 cheese blend. Nor does it include any drink or desert. Holy Shiva!

This I suppose is promulagating lawsuits like this . . . and never mind the animal cruelty campaigns by PETA. Fuggin' PETA should be focusing on the torture and human cruelty perpetrated by KFC, or stop people from masturbating.

Man, I feel ill just thinking about eating this crap. I can feel it just sitting in my stomach, like a lead brick. KFC, Killing Fans Cholestorally.

I am Malach I need a bucket.

18 comments:

Dr. Mantodea said...

A big tub of ice ream is also bad to eat all the time for dinner. Go figure.

What's next, shall we blame candy manufacturers for tooth decay?

The cholesterol problem is not a problem of the fast food industry making bad food. It's a problem with the culture of fatass lazy Americans who know damn well this shit is bad for them but they eat it anyway, and feed it to their kids to boot.

I am just shocked by the concoction and that anyone in the right mind would eat it . . . except perhaps the Angry Piper.

Andy T. Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy T. Nguyen said...

Damn that spelling of mine!
---
I wonder how they come up with this kind of crap.

Toyi said...

KFC is not my favorite restorant, I only been there once and I was just acompaning somebody, it doesn't really fill my eyes

Fill your eyes? Maybe if I shoved it in your face

Toyi said...

well anything comes through our senses, you either smell it or see it, then you eat it..
well I notice that colorfull food gets my attention very quickly, in other words I will never get a feeling on a white paled chicken unless looks great to my eyes.

Christopher said...

KFC does NOT have the best fried chicken you morons! Popeye's does. If we are marked to die, then that is the food which we should consume!

Somebody get seconds for the motion...

My Black Friend Vinnie, makes awesome fried chicken, and he like watermelon

Toyi said...

Popeye's? oh you must never been out of this country lol "Pollo Campero" has the best chicken, when american's go to ES nobody can take them out of there, they resently opened 2 here in MD but they are not the same as the ones in ES... when I come from ES I always bring a dozen, last time I was at the aduanas and there was an American staff person cleaning up at the airport and started Yelling "I love pollo, I love pollo" when he saw my dozen, I just couldn't resist I had to give him one piece lol

There was this place in New Jersey, called "CLUCK U Chicken", that was pretty good too.

Hojo said...

I dunno if this is a southern thing, but in Louisiana we have a place called Church's Chicken, and besides being right in the middle of one of our more dangerous neighborhoods, it has some awesome chicken and biscuits. I don't eat fried chicken that often because I feel like I'm dying due to the half cup of grease found in each piece, but when I do eat fried chicken, it has to be Church's.

Christopher said...

Mas anyone eaten at a Popeye's???? I didn't think so. Your claims are base and corrupt. Popeye's Chicken, bitches!!!

Now, shut up.

I've eaten at Popeye's just not in a while.

Christopher said...

Popeye's BITCH!!!

SHUT UP AND EAT POPEYE'S!!!!

Eat Popeye's Bitch? All I can picture right now is Shelley Duvall, buck naked . . . That's hot.

Christopher said...

There you go, misquoting me again, you political ingrate! You're lucky we're on the same ticket or you'd find yourself in the Angry Piper's Septic Tank.

TwistedDarkness said...

I like the KFC bowl. Luckily, I'm at the age where I have an accelerated metabolism (And also exercise regularly).

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0