Malach Master Sleuth Strikes Again!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

We got any NASCAR fans out there?
Malach is a closet one. He watches enough to know who the drivers are, who leading in points, most of the tracks, and some of the soap opera. I am not a fanatic; it does not bother me if I miss a race, I don't have any NASCAR apparel, I don't normally bring it up in conversation, nor do I hate Jeff Gordon's guts. I am also, most defintely not a redneck, but I might be white trash.

Well I got a new conspiracy to chew on. Tony Stewart, one of the "bad boys" of NASCAR (though not as bad as in the past), recently cracked up his car, and fractured a shoulder. He did it at Dover International Speedway during the Lowe's 500. Now, here is the conspiracy . . . Tony main sponsor is DAH DAH DAH!!!!

HOME DEPOT!

I am Malach and I can smell both a conspiracy and the Angry Piper from miles away!

4 comments:

Toyi said...

uhm intersting, sounds a bit apealing! o-0

YOU KNOW IT!

The Angry Piper said...

It's a manly kinda smell, isn't it?

Yeah like sweat, cheese, and cheap beer

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0