I Think I Want the Guys at The Onion to Pick Lottery Numbers for Me.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I realy should put their amazing predictive powers to good use.

Bush: 'Our Long

National Nightmare Of

Peace And Prosperity Is

Finally Over'

January 17, 2001 Issue 37•01

WASHINGTON, DC–Mere days from assuming the presidency and closing the door on eight years of Bill Clinton, president-elect George W. Bush assured the nation in a televised address Tuesday that "our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over."

5 comments:

I love the Onion!

Sweet, sweet onion. So many layers.

Toyi said...

Oh this sucks, I can't check this one from work!

Wow, you never seen the Onion.com . . . you must live under a rock

Toyi said...

I just can't look it up from work, my PC is designed to ban any crap website before they hit my eyes... lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0