BREAKING WoW NEWS!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

SPACEFARMER IS NOT DEAD!
In a huge shocking news moment, and anonymous Bucko has mailed me some incrimination pictures. I went home for lunch and stuffed in my mail box was a package. Attached to the package was a short letter, it read.

Dear Malach,
Spacefarmer is fooling you all. I took these enclosed pictures on 6/20, on the island of (CENSORED). As you will see, he is alive and well, and having tons of fun. The proof is inside the package.

Sincerley,
(CENSORED)


Because of the fatwa offering $68.53 for the head of Malach by the Iranian government, he was worried, so he sent the package through his special "decontamination" machine. After said decontamination, I opened the package revealing it filled with deceased sardines, at the bottom under the little fish were two pictures.



Fearing these were forgeries, I immediatley sent them to the Angry Veteran, who we all know is a spy, and he quickly tested them and authenticated them as unaltered.

So now, Mr. Spacefarmer, you have been discovered. Shed this lie. We all know you are a timelord.

I am Malach, and bring you the breaking news!

10 comments:

fuck.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Wait a sec....he would look different if he was a timelord.............I smell a conspiracy!

He is different, for one he is fooling around with men.

Anonymous said...

That's it. I am suing all your asses now. Jelly Babies for life!

Christopher said...

Now this is funny. It's not some crotchless girdle and slander, it's actual proof of naughty stuff.

Poor SpaceFarmer. He's been possesed by Sulu again...

Anonymous said...

He'll be dead once I get him on my roller coaster.

Shut up Mickey, you little Bastard!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

He only shows up when one is all drugged up.

BLACK POWAH!

WOW. bennie censored himslef? Armageddon is near.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0