<3

Thursday, June 22, 2006

No really, there isn't a central theme to any of these posts. I mean, I have no qualms to the disjointed style, but after seeing the search engine hits Malach posted, what kind of person is so devoid of a life that they stumble upon WoW? Imagine, a dimly lit room, a thirty year old high school graduate. Depraved and alone, he spends his nights with his face inches away from the screen, deluding himself that he's making the most out of life. He somehow finds WoW, and that is how a fan is born. Unless, it is viewed merely by the various friends or acquaintances we whore this out to. This ruins the validity of the site though. I believe it's composed of:
angry ranting
random crap
humourous banter

Which is why I suggest an increase in angry ranting. Think about it. The easiest way to attract a convergent of people is to find a common dislike, and proceed to shovel heaps of scorn upon it! Or, find a hot topic, and appeal to the partisans of one side. Watch as I increase count tenfold.

George Bush sucks. Abortion is WRONG.

Hah! That's all people want from a blog nowadays; cynical attacks at people, the practice of mudslinging. It's out of control. People assimilate these opinions, instead of developing their own. And this is because others spit in their face, call them wrong.

Example: I LOVE George Bush. Fact? Fiction? Who knows, I want to see the diatribes launched at me.

12 comments:

TwistedDarkness said...

I'd also like to use this to whore out my myspace. LOL.

http://myspace.com/indulgeinthevenom

Toyi said...

I really don't know what you are trying to accomplish but notice that is always something to fulfill your tastes, that is a fact and is not fiction.

Interestingly, WoW and it's other site has had a incremental increase in unique visitor of about 5 - 10% per week. It went from about 15 per day to where it is now, about 110, and every week that average goes up.

I too advertise WoW. COTCG, CZC, My MySpace, My Blog, My Website. I should really do a track of how many go from my website (about 400 uniques a day) to here.

Trying to crack the secrets of web traffic is one of my past times, I love it so. I feel I am pretty good at it too, using the stats from RubberSuit Studios. Now I need to push it to the next level.

As for abortion being wrong, why do you say that?

Christopher said...

Ignored. Boring.

That was no rant. That was a cry of weakness.

Toyi said...

C mon Malach let him have his opinion, weren't you the one talking teens should do what they want?

I want to know his opinion, he doesn't express it.

Tainted~Love said...

I thought the theme here was "You never know what You'll find or read" ....right? I mean isn't that the idea of throwing a bunch of different people in a blog and seeing what comes out. *laffs* I happen to enjoy reading everyones rants and raves.

Christopher said...

Agreed. I think I'll write a post restating it.

TwistedDarkness said...

Either Murk got the theme here, or he's a jerk. I'm really hoping it's the first one. ^_^"

See, because I was reading blogs my friends like, some of which include:

http://maddox.xmission.com/
http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/

Amongst others. They're centered around the practice of deragotory comments towards things they find dumb. The joke was, if we act like douchebags, WoW will achieve this status. It's pathetic; people are attracted more to angry rants than a simple kid spilling his love to the world through poetry and such. About the quality of the post itself; it was a rushjob due to both a crappy keyboard (You had to slam on the keys to get a response) and the urging of friends to "stop being a blogging faggot and GET READY FOR THE MOVIE!!!"

Again, in the interest of becoming a better writer, I'm trying to practice new techniques. Here, I tried to hide the theme through seemingly random banter. It ended pretty badly, as I have two topics on people and opinions, and some anonymous posts. A hah hah, whoops. ^_^"

I LOVE Wow though. It's a melting pot of internet personalities; wouldn't change it for the world.

And about abortion; I'm kind of uncomfortable about it. I mean, the kid can't feel any pain until it develops into a fetus, but it just doesn't feel like that for me. I'm against it, but I'm not going to stand in front of a clinic with a picket line and a Bible. People have their own views, afterall.

Now that was cognizant . .. blogs are good places to practice writing, hence the reason for Dropping My Daily Stool Sample.

Christopher said...

Unfortunately, I am a jerk.

TwistedDarkness said...

That makes me sad. =(

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0