Never Bring a Knife to an Axe Fight!

Monday, June 12, 2006

On occasion I play around with graphics software just because I’m easily bored by things and need to always find something new to make me pull my hair out. One such thing I like to do is make animated gifs for my amusement. Here are a couple of them which I am throwing out into the internet to be either used or forgotten.




The black and white version is one I prefer, since it is smaller in (file) size and I think it looks pretty sharp.

This is a scene from an animated movie from he 80’s called Fire and Ice, and the guy with the axe is the over-the-top badass named Darkwolf who, interestingly enough, is not the main protagonist.

Yes, I’m a geek.

6 comments:

1. I detest the term pwned.
2. Axes are very hard to use effectively especially against someone skilled in knife combat. Now in Dungeons and Dragons on the other hand . .

Nada said...

I also have a version with no caption.

And the Darkwolf character in Fire & Ice is clearly the DM's pet NPC.

The Angry Piper said...

Yeah. I agree.

Frazetta Rules.

"Never bring your unprotected scalp to an Axe Fight."

I can almost picture this is what this moring in Pittsburgh and Ben Rothlisberger looked like!

EEEEWWW I'm Nasty!

TwistedDarkness said...

AWE. SOME.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0