Some Odds and Ends

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Internet Celebrity.
I have been reading a bit about Internet Celebrity. Malach likens himself as a minor internet celebrity, but how does one gauge that? Easily more that a 1000 people know the name Malach the Merciless on the internet, though it is probably more. My site has had more than 80,000 unique visitors. "Malach" refering to me shows up 19th on a Google search out of 453,000 results (and considering MALACH is a kind of computer language, I think that is pretty good), "Malach the Merciless", I am the first 12 results at Google. I also have people recognize locally from my MySpace. In the past month or so, close to 20 people have come up to me at events, and alot of them still won't refer to me by my actual name.

What convinces me now most of all. Starting about a month ago I began to receive e-mails for products, services, clubs, etc. (addressed to Malach or Malach the Merciless) based on things I blogged the previous day or two days. For example, today I recieved 6 e-mails about fixing my Internet Connection. I don't know, what do you think.

WoW Cleanup.
I am in total agreement with Murk on this post. I would like to add a comment to this. Profanity. While I personally have no problem with profanity, I actually don't use it much. A request. Can we please limit the profanity that shows up on the main page. I ask this for the following reasons:

1. This site might get classified in a classification that might limit it getting seen
2. Keep it off of censorship softwares lists.

The comments are no big deal, they don't really register (kind of like forum comments) with spiders. I am not say never swear, but don't use it for no particular reason. The other thing I am trying to fix. We get a ton of posts, I have set the blog to show 14 days worth of posts, and that seems to have helped keep the conversation on track, I am going to look into a better way possibly to do this.

Comcastic!
As of this second my Internet Connection seems to be fixed. There were some Comcast trucks in the area this morn. Good, I did not want have to replace anything.

Interesting and Powerful site.
Malach stumbled upon this site today, sorry if you have already seen it. (WARNING GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT IMAGES) Without Sancutary.org. James Allen, a collector stumble upon photos and postcards taken of lynchings that occured throughout America. All the images are there. It is pretty graphic and disturbing, especially since it seems these were popular types of postcards to send in 1900s - 1940s. The comments written on them . . . it shows a different time in this country and is something everyone should see once.

I am Malach, and I have a strong mind.

11 comments:

Christopher said...

Limit my fucking what? You hypocritical douchebag fuck stick! You RUIN our podcasts with your profane dirty swear hole of an ass mouth!

Cock my dick bitch and fuck my taint with your shit.

Christopher said...

Too much?

Let see . . . Podcast cannot be scanned by spiders.

And you are TOO MUCH!

Toyi said...

oh share my shame that is Comcast, they care about you before you sign up, then they say "Screw you" out loud

I actually like comcast, never had any issues with them and they are quick about taking care of stuff.

Murk, i think that turned me on

What the picture of lynchings, or Murk's profanity laced tirade.

"Profanity is indicative of a weak mind"

Toyi said...

^ oh O love comcast when works, last break down problem took them almost a month, the guy came and said, this is an outside issue and is your fault he left and said he was going to call back, 20 days past I asked my cousing and she said.. well IDK they said they were going to come back or call... Uhmmm Toyi thinks & call Comcast to press hard, they sent another guy and the guy said, this was a minor inside problem is fixed.

Toyi said...

Re: The lynching, oh they are very common in outside towns, sometimes police had made it on time before the crowd gives the shot of grace.
Oh I tell you, is very hard to calm an enraged town, I see this cases were a bit different, lots of the lynched were pulled from their cells instead, the common lynching in ES is that some person find you raping and the crowd adds inmediatelly in the prosecution or you steal something from an open market... the victim start yelling and the entire crown jumps on the theave.

Toyi said...

^Uh I am speaking about ES, for some reason I typed it but is not there

Toyi said...

oh don't worry it has happened to me at work those fingers in keyboard, will post anything, then I get my system locked then I have to call technology support to get me out of trouble.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0