Hojo's Army

Friday, June 02, 2006

When I go to college, I plan on majoring in sociology and from there I plan to become a professional revolutionary. I will use my sociological knowledge to take down various huge organizations across the country. My list includes (but is certainly not limited to) these:

1. MTV for shoving musical "taste" down the throats of impressionable youth. Panic! At the Disco? Please.
2. The Boy Scouts of America for being nothing more than an Americanized Hitler Youth
3. Bandai for making terrible video games
4. AOL (Do I really need a reason for this. It's sort of self-explanatory)
And many more...

I am but one brilliant, sexy, and powerful young man. How could I achieve these things with one perfectly-chiseled and glowingly bronze body? Easy. I will start a youth cult.

Cults are sensitive subjects. To make a successful one you should have the perfect leader. I have given it much though, and my leader happens to be...
Yes, Bob Ross. The inspirational painter and host of the popular (by a slight stretch) show "The Joy of Painting." I know that you're probably thinking "But Hojo the Mighty, Bob Ross has been dead for nine years." Such ease. I can manipulate that by telling my followers that he has passed off into some Alpha Pretzel Skidmark Sodomy sector of the Astral Plane. Hell, I could turn his death into some sort of goal for my children.

Let's start with the name. I've decided upon the Global Organization for Bob Ross and the Adoption of a Less Eroded Social Structure (G.O.B.R.A.L.E.S.S.).

Why Bob Ross? Here's a bulleted list:
•The afro would draw in hippies, and we'd need their protesting expertise
•The suave voice would brainwash the easily inspired (i.e. Former MTV clones)
•The artistic nature would bring in painters and such. Eh, we need T-Shirts or banners or something, right? I dunno, I didn't give much thought to the potential artists.
•He had a TV show. He's gained a following. We just have to convince those followers that all of my shit is actually true.
•The awesome shirts could bring in young Brady Bunch fans and aging boogiers (i.e. Malach)
•That smile makes me, an astonishingly straight ladies' man, have to go change my underwear. Who can resist such charm?

I'm really seeing no negatives here. Bob Ross simply pwns.

So, kids, spread the word about G.O.B.R.A.L.E.S.S. and send in your applications today!

9 comments:

One problem, Bob Ross is a pacifist, if you want the real Joy of Painting deal, go with William Alexander, Ross mentor, the crazy guy from Prussia who painted like he was at War. "I fire it in there, and I fire it in there!"

Fear the Alexander

His Official Site, which claims he is still alive!

Amazon though says he died in 1997.

Wikiarticle on the Mad Prussian

Much Better Fuhrer for your army.

Hojo said...

My army will be pacifist, too. That is, until we get enough members to murder execs.

The Angry Piper said...

My friend has a T shirt. On one side it's a caricature of Bob Ross, with his signature afro. On the back, it's a picture of Bob Ross's afro with a skeleton face, i.e. Dead Bob Ross.

Sick shirt.

Toyi said...

Oh well Hojo what I can say lol good luck with that!

Christopher said...

This is brilliant Hojo!!! Now I know why Hill TV failed...

We needed Bob And Willie for GOBRELESS!!!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

I am at your service master, for I too hate the MTV, Panic!At the Disco, AOL....and OTHERS!

Tainted~Love said...

You will have one hell of an Army ...might I add!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0