Guess who join the party

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

That's right folks, LinkMaster™ is in the house. I had been posting comments on WoW as of late. Some of you may already know me. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out my favorite video game. But my internet name has become my second identity. I'm mostly well known on the forums, especially at CZC & TCG. What I like most about WoW is the comical topics & posts. Now I know this place is nothing like the forums that I come from. But I'll be sure to keep what WoW is best known for. Which I still don't know what that is...

A big thanks to Malach for brining me here, & Murk for the invite. Now you all know who to blame.

5 comments:

Choas_Dragoon said...

Who is this man and why is HERE!!!!

Glad to see you post Linkmaster.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Give you a cookie if you curse up a storm.

I was gonna invite you, but I am lazy

Toyi said...

Hey Nice having you here! lol

That much better bennie, no you need to rail on thumbtacks or something.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0