Yes Jesus love me - AND YOU

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

JesusMan is sooooo way cool. Just ask Malach how cool he is.

But yesterday, my husband stumbled upon something that I'm not sure Malach even owns....

Inspirational Jesus Sports Figurines :)

There are a few pages that you can choose from, a nice wide range from baseball (AND ballet) all the way down to tennis, and they're nicely priced for giving. *inserts super big cheez-grin here*

Now, in case you were wondering where the hell my husband found this really awesome link, I'll tell you. He found it at Richard Fortus' site under links where you can also find out what kind of David Bowie you are.

Cheers!

5 comments:

I have seen these they are awesome, and for this years KMP awards ceremonies, I've got an idea. . . .

Toyi said...

I actually introduced those to Malach a year ago lol lol lol

THAT IS AWESOME!!

Hojo said...

I will not rest until I have a statue of Jesus playing Counter-Strike.

The Angry Piper said...

'JesusMan is sooooo way cool. Just ask Malach how cool he is."

I friggin' love you,JM.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0