Is Dr. Murk truly dead?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There has been speculation . .

Not since the infamous Paul is Dead fiasco, has there been such a furious investigation into whether or not Dr. Murk is actually dead. Some believe he faked his death, to start a new life. I never believed it.

Today, while taking a lunch break, I went home to find a sealed manilla envelope, only addressed to "Malach the Merciless" with no return address. Even stranger the envelope was postmarked from the Barcelona, Spain. There was a letter and a photo inside. The letter read as follows.

Dear exhaulted Malach the Merciless,
My name is unimportant, only know, that I was once the Grand Minister of Finance for the Country of Nigeria. After a coup attempt, I was ousted, but not after embezzling trillions of dollars and moving to someother place, and scamming dumb Americans of even more money.

Dr. Robert J. Murk was a hero of mine, and I too mourned his loss, until one day, while on vacation in the market of Instanbul, I saw a man . . . there he was right in front of me, I was sure of it, Dr. Murk himself, sans moustache. I immediately pulled out my camera, and snapped a picture, he ran off, as his hairy bodygaurd tried to get me and my camera. I managed to lose them among the bodies of the market place.

I give this to you, you can expose this lie.

So, here is that picture, you decide, and maybe do your own research.

I am Malach and I break the news

7 comments:

No way.....that is not Dr. Murk....with a wookie.

I don't know, I looks an awful lot like him, I did podcasts with him.

Well yeah...there is that. DM on the DL.....hmmm....fascinating.

But what if this was taken BEFORE he died??

Ahh, interesting thought, there was not dates upon the letter.

Toyi said...

THAT'S HIM, THAT'S HIM... I CAN SMELL HIS DIRTY SMOKING SOUL... THAT'S HIM

Dr. Murk SMMOOOOOOOKKKKKEEESS

Christopher said...

I have to agree... It does seem to be him or a REAL close double.

I think the topper is Chewie as a bodyguard. No one else could afford that.

No, I'm sure of it. That's him. But I agree with JM, probably taken before he died.

The fact that the letter leads me to believe it's from Europe, it might be his ally, Pope Benedict XVI. Only he would be as devious as to terrify us with this hoax.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0