So I was reading the Bible at work the other day . .

Saturday, June 16, 2007

And I realized I went about this marriage thing all wrong.

Deuteronomy 21:11- 13: 11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; 12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; 13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

So now my question is should I get a annulment and do it right?

I am Malach and I read the Bible

15 comments:

Hojo said...

Piper shouldn't read this...


RUN, TOYI, RUN!

Eve said...

Thats exactly how I did it and its no big success story!

Christopher said...

Wife? We can still have those?

Tainted~Love said...

Only if you think your wife would let you get away with it!

It is nice to see women lib running rampant on this post!

Hojo said...

I prefer the old way of clubbing them and dragging them in by their hair.

That is basically what this Bible Passage is preaching.

I think that Superstar would kick your ass, Mal.

Christopher said...

Um, I beg to differ with the title of this article....

Nobody reads Deuteronomy on the can. Obvious punnery and as such I vote it stricken from the record entirely...

all in favor?

Just being an ass, I am going to make this a regular WoW feature.

Toyi said...

OMG please read my lips & I don't expect you to understand now what I have always said and what is the most logic thing on earth. what I say just have to "believe it" not understand it.
OT is like it's name call it "old" and was meant to be preached and practiced in the past by Israel.

Is this unclear?

Toyi said...

Just being an ass? uhm nah, I think that you are just one of the bunch... tell me how many like you sit trying to see what they find not to believe or what they find to justifice what they do to continue doing it?

Christopher said...

A regular feature? Mocking a 5 billion strong relgion because you're scared of faith?

You're eyes will be opened if you even get the guts to call Paul.

Yeah, I like being an ass.

Tainted~Love said...

I like ass ... as much as I can get ...oh wait that's not what this post is about! ~WEG~

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0