iDiots

Friday, June 29, 2007


iDiots
That's what they are, folks. People are lining up to purchase the new iPhone, which becomes available at 6 p.m. your local time.
I have a secret to tell you, iDiots: they will make more. These aren't like concert tickets where there is a limited amount of space. Apple has factories full of slave labor overseas pumping this iCrap out. You can go about your daily lives. Leave an order on Amazon. Trust me, they will deliver this to you if you hand over the cash.
I understand. You're an early adopter. You don't want to be the only one of your friends stuck with last seasons Motorola Razor. But c'mon; what's more pathetic: sitting for hours in the heat to buy one, or waiting a week or two until you can buy it at your leisure?
iDiots.

9 comments:

Christopher said...

Agreed.

Hojo said...

BUT IT SO TEH KEWL ITS GOT TEH INTARWUBS

Toyi said...

agreed!

Hojo, go to my blog and see the Hojo facts and school these people.

I just got me a new IPad.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Not worth, load time slow (hence no 3G support), lacks flash so many websites and videos can't be access, you can't watch every YouTube video, camera sucks balls, can't really use and third party apps, you can't replace the battery, and the battery life is a little iffy.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Not worth it. Damn typos!

You know, I just want a mobile phone. I don't want a camera, or email, or the web, or anything else. Could someone PLEASE just produce a very small, very high quality mobile phone that just does the one thing I want a mobile phone to do: be a mobile phone.

Anyone know of a phone like that?

I just bought one. $150.00

The ones with the gadgets are cheaper. I could not believe it. I asked the phone bitch why the simpler phone was more expensive. She never replied. Never replied.

I'm posting something on this...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0