Goodbye

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I now see what several others have said about this blog.

Have fun.

I'm not posting here anymore, except for drink recipes.

Yes, I'm taking my ball and going home. Yes, whah whah whah. Yes, I'm being immature. I forgive Malach, Chris and Piper for trying to kill me. I forgive all of you for the character assassination. And I thnak those of you that supported me no matter what.

My blog remains http://drmurksworld.blogspot.com. You want a little sip of Murk, come on along.

If not, do me the favor and don't bother to call or write.

Let's go out on an up note. Everyone raise your middle fingers and shout "FUCK YOU!"

Good enough.

Murk Out

9 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

Goodbye Babe. See You on the flipside! ~wicked love~

*starts stopwatch*

I thought you were dead.

Toyi said...

you'll be back Babe.

What are you, spacefarmer?
at least i left silently
oh wait, i'm here
crap
luv ya bye

Christopher said...

Reminder:

Murk has done this before.

No wait... that WAS Spacefarmer. He he he... stupid little fairy.

And Hobbs, you only left because of work. You don't update your blog either. he he he... lazy little fairy.

Fuck Hobbs and Spacefarmer with something broken and sharp.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh. We want to help! Ooohhhh! Ohhhh! We're to buzy and those people were mean to us!"

They gave up.

You don't see me quitting on this shitty project!

Christopher said...

You are too much.

Seriously.

Tone it down, bowler hat boy.

You're not an admin anymore.

hey, i never quit. i just decided i needed to hang back. yeah, i know i don't do shit online anymore, but never have i quit. i'm still here for fun and love!
no one ever bothered me, i never cried, like you, Murk, you sniveler.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0