Who is Dr. Romurc?

Friday, June 22, 2007

A man claiming to be my dead brother attacked Malach verbally on his guiliani post. I am reposting those comments here (malach was too busy). I need your opinions. You've all read his stuff... is this possible?

The copy past thingy didn't leave line breaks so, if this is too tough to read, just go to the original post.

Okay, smart ass. Pick a candidate. You never have and never will because all you do is bitch about social services being cut.Fine. The government is NOT being responsible with our social security, our tax and our medicare money.You blame and blame and blame, but you only go after high profile, conservative tardets with this. The ENTIRE government cares very little about people in difficult situations...Democrats, Republicans. Look that the cars they drive, their houses, their paid vacations, their salaries.Why do you think they constantly go at each other like rabid dogs with these slander stories (both parties guilty)?They are distracting you. Both parties agree to fight in public so we will blame the leaders and not notice the lobbyists, senators, representatives, judges, cabinet members, campaign managers ALL spending OUR tax money on themselves.The leaders get paid the big bucks to be hated distracto-bots so that no one wonders where billion dollar budget money actually goes to:The jerks on both sides of the aisle line their pockets and laugh at us.

Dr. Romurc further states:And I laugh at you too. Come get me. I hear you now know where to look?Come get me and I'll fucking beat you and your new bitch boy pal senseless, you fucking weak minded, self promoting dork!In fact, you put everyone down. Why have so many people stopped posting here? You.Your posts are ling, self congratulatory puke and you think you know everything about everything and tell everyone what to do!When I was here, that was my job and people came in DROVES to read me bitch slap fuckos like you and SpaceFarmer/Flakpant and Idiot Veteran. I always did like hojo, though and had a secret crush on Toyi, just me, Tainted Love and every other female that had the balls to stand up to me.Am I dead? Fuck you and fuck no. You had access to all my sites and blogs, tried desperately to kill me with your fake martial arts during that hoaxed podcast you set up (which I have and am going to release to PROVE you were behind this whole thing Malach). You even turned my little brother Chris against me and dragged his innocent soul into your sordid games.But I'm still alive bitch, and I serve up revenge very cold and play my hand very slowly...You'll pay and you know it. I just want you to live in fear of my vengeance for a year or so. When I come back, you'll see.YOU'LL ALL FUCKING SEE!!!In fact, repost this comment as a warning to all under the heading "Who is Dr. Romurc?"

I need to know. If he's alive, Malach and I are in trouble. They guy had Chewbacca in the picture we got!!! I didn't buy it at first, but...

10 comments:

The Mystery Deepens

Christopher said...

Sorry, Mal. He asked us to post it. If he is alive, we might want to do as he says until we can explain.

I thought you erased that podcast?

Maybe one of those thugs is trying to fake us out and scare some money out of us????

Oh My God. Remember we told him Piper would not be there but he was there just hiding and waiting for the beating?

No no no... It can't be. Piper dumped the body. Piper knew how to work the equipment. Maybe Piper tipped Murk off and saved him last minute and dubbed the podcast before we erased it.

Robert was Piper's therapist...

Tainted~Love said...

This is messed up man! Love IT! ~giggles & grins~

Toyi said...

soooo the pig is not dead yet? lol

sorry I just couldn't resist eh eh

Piper wouldn't have saved him....would he? Or maybe....maybe ....if Piper REALLY idolized Murk...maybe Piper is taking on his personality to adjust to the loss? Becoming Dr. Robert J. Murk?

Or maybe....Murk really did just assume another person's identity to see what people would do while he was away?

Oh the conspiracy of it all!!

If you're alive, Doc....I'M SORRY!!!

Fear not JM and other ladies. My vengeance is reserved for my betrayers.

And my soul howls for the blood of those who ruined me.

HOWWWWWWWL!!!!!!

Toyi said...

^ would you show us your boobs?

Um, I will, but I don't think my hairy man boobs will do too much good here.

Hmmmm. No good here.

Yeah. I will. Let me buy a digital camera. It will take a day. Things here in Sierra Leone are dicey and my connection for electronics might be dead. I have back ups, though.

Wowees, prepare for the imminent arrival of my hairy man boobs (at Toyi's request).

Toyi said...

aahahahahahah

Camera will be here tomorrow. Stay tuned for hairy man boobs.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0