What's The Wow Buzzing About Now?

Monday, June 11, 2007

Tropical islands with land mines. That's right! The Angry Veteran has a new cause. Remember all those islands the damn goldfish tending, sandal wearing, emperor woshiping stable boy murderers made us die for in W W Two? Well, 'accidentally', some right wing high school dropouts left a whole bunch of land mines behind and it's ruining the AV's vacation, what with all the flesh and blood splattering in his highball.

So, I urge you as fellow Wowzers to put your bucket where your leak is and write to your duly appointed representative and bitch a blue streak. None of us wants an eyeball daquari. That is all.

Chris

9 comments:

Due to the above mentioned circumstances, I'm now drinking bloody mary's...

Christopher said...

Good call AV. Especially if some space eating waste of a tourist named Mary steps on one of those mines 30 yards from you.

I'd hate to drink, like, a bloddy Craig, or something.

I am really confused now

Christopher said...

Landmines, bitch! Fucking landmines on tropical islands killing people and depositing their flesh into the AV's drinks!!!!

It has to stop.

Or, the AV needs a Blody Mary keg.

Jeez, are you daft?

Is it all tropical islinads or...the Canary Islands?

^ I think that I must have forgotten how to type. Sorry folks!

What islands? Cape Verde?

Tainted~Love said...

I want an eyeball daquari. So I can drink & watch! ~winks~

Christopher said...

Nice!

And JM, I eat canary islands for breakfast.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0