Now THIS Is Interesting

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I received an email from someone who wants to contribute to the Wand of Wonder. His name is Erotic Clown. I'll just post the email and see what you think:

Hey there buddy,

This ain't no span or nuthin. I been readin your blog with all the different people and I wondered how I sign up. So, I emails a coupla people and they say your one of the admins around here.

Let me explain why I want to join first. Look, I was a regular guy who occasionally dressed as a clown. You know, for kids parties and stuff. I needed money. Well one day I'm walkin down the street, late for little Joey's birthday party and some guy stops me.

"You a clown?" he asks.

"What da fuck's it look like to you? Yeah I'm a fuckin clown and I'm late." I sez.

"You got a dirty mouth for a clown," he sez, "I like that."

I starts walkin away when he says, "Whatever they're payin ya I'll double it if you'll fall face first into this banana cream pie and get up and make some squeaky ass clown noises." I turn around and dis guy ain't kiddin! He's got the pie right in front of him and a wad of twenties in his hand.

So, I sez, "What? all I gotta do is fall on my face in this pie and act all goofy and you'll give me five hundred bucks?"

"Make it a grand if you keep this between you and me. I'll give you my cell if you're good."

Alright, so I fall face first into the pie and jump up and start whooping. Woooo! Hee hee WOOOOOOOOHOOO!

"Mind if I juggle while you do that?" he asks. Now I made him promise he meant juggling his balls as in like not his cock or his nuts or nuthin. He sez yeah, so I sez okay. And this guy starts fuckin jugglin like a circus freak, with two bowling balls, three bowling pins and a fire stick. Dere I am whoopin it up and he's cheering me on like "Yeah. That's it. Don't stop. Yeah just like that." So I go into my pattented WEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE and spin and finally we both fall to the pavement, exhausted. Quite a crowd had gathered and they clapped like freakin retarded seals!

So, he hands me a thousand bucks, I wipe the pie off my face, re apply my make up while he hands me a card with his number on it. "You were terrific. I got lots of friends interested too." he says, "And we pay top dollar for the seltzer in the face gag."

He winks and walks away. The crowd thins out. I realize I can still make it to little Joey's party about fifteen minutes late. As I'm walking this chick walks along with me. "I saw what you did back there. I want to rent you out for a, hmmmmm, party I guess you'd call it? No balloon animals or nothing freaky like that, just maybe a funny little car, a poodle and a few pies in the face. Call me." She hands me a friggin card too!

I went to little Joey's party and gave such a great performance that dis kids mom pays me double too. She kisses me on the cheek and asks, "Care to repeat that performance in private?" I had to admit, I was done performing for kids. That's just not my thing, you know? We hit the bedroom and I did the handstand, the nose honk and every funky piece of dirty clown shit this woman wanted and got paid another bonus.

So, now I'm an erotic clown.

I was thinking of getting a blog of my own, but it just kinda seems like it fit in here. Like family almost. What do you think?

Well, what do we think?

12 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

My vote (not that it's suprising)...HELL YEAH BABY!!

*grins*

To be honest, I'll never look at a clown in the same way.

We could always use one more clown.

Hope we don't get sued from Injustice Clown. I vote YAY!

Toyi said...

I always feared clowns since I was a kid, IDK it was this awful feeling every time the clown talked sounded like a yell to me eh eh

Uhmm There is a song in spanish of one of my favorite Christian singers "Marcos Vidal" makes me cry everytime I hear it.
The song is about a clown that worked at a local circus making people laugh, the clown noticed that people paid more attention to the juggler, so one day back stage the clown climbed on the juggler lose string and fell... the clown got terribly injured and couldn't walk anymore. Now the clown was on a wheelchair and would come close to his window as the kids walked out of school, he puts his red nose and makes them laugh from the window.
The clown said, stupid me, why did I want to become a juggler when being a clown is what I was used do well.

Yay!!!

Hojo said...

One Piper is too many as it is.

Christopher said...

Malach... what's with you and the legal system?

I don't get a vote. *sulk*

I'm just a former drunk who needs to stop whining.

But an Erotic Clown! Now that's good stuff...

I remember when I used to yell at YOU people and it was funny. Now dick stroking clowns are funny?

Whatever. I guess some people (like me) grow up, and some people like you (as in you) never will.

I vote he's in even though I don't get a vote. That story gave me some straight out wood. We're talking a full on 3 story chubber.

Welcome aboard, clown. (although I'm leaving)

I am into sueing. Been doing presentations with lawyers.

Toyi said...

^ beware of lawyers, they are clowns with no make up.

Oh shit. I vote no on this guy. What if he's a lawyer who's come out of the closet??????

Christopher said...

Then he's a harmless Erotic Clown Lawyer.

I smell a movie deal.

Eve said...

Erotic got my vote! I could care about the clown part.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0