Haunted

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For just me

Haunted

Is your Heart stronger than the Fire?
Is your Patience in line with your Tongue?
The Wonders you Work.
The Collar you Removed.
So many Debts owed to you,
Yet you ask for Nothing.

In fact, you refuse Payment,
Like a clerk at a Soul Bank
That knows we all have Insufficient Funds.

Yet we leave your Window
With more than we offered to pay back.

What kind of Human is this?
What sort of Totem acts this way?

Ah, you work from the South,
The Forge of the Soul.

Do you know what you do?
Do you know the Path you Walk?
(Of course)
Do you even care what Path you Walk
So long as it Saves us?
(No, you'd Walk any Path to Save us)

You are Saint Insanity gone Sane.
No one can blame you for the Burns.


Christopher

10 comments:

You never give me your money, you only give me you funny papers.

Christopher said...

Malach,

Huh?

Maybe I shoul write some silly comments about your art.

Your undergarments pose for the J E B S, ya snot mouthed robot.

How's that?

Thank you, Chris. This is more then enough.

LY2B

I <3 Chris and his poetry!

Christopher said...

Only the best for the best.

And ys, I am a bit on the rag lately. Summer vacation let down. Odd how you miss the little brats when they're not around...

Hmmmm. Maybe a post on my blog about this new generation. I'm seeing some promising young minds and some really screwed up little heads.

This world is going to need this next generation. I've already apologized for my generation asleep at the wheel.

Tainted~Love said...

JM ...walk all over me! ~grins~

I WOULD NEVER WALK ALL OVER YOU, LOVE!!! I love you more then you could ever imagine. You're my wicked pixie....my sweet pea flower in bloom. *playfully tackles you and tickles you, smothering you with kisses*

Tainted~Love said...

but but but I meant in a sexy way ...like with your sexy boots ...I better stop right there ... ~giggles & grins~ this is not the right website to talk dirty to you! ~WEG~

Um, yes it is. Continue. Or, direct me to said appropriate website. I won't say anything. I just like to read.

Tainted~Love said...

~grins~

You mean to tell me YOU have never visited our erotic blog????? WHAT? I thought You loved US! ~giggles~

Oh yeah and Christopher, check my poem out http://www.rubbersuitstudios.com/cock.html

It's super tasty!!!!

Christopher said...

Oh my...

I can't say anything about that poem. I'm just not allowed. But I'm going to show that to someone who feels the same.

Maybe tonight.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0