STUPID CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Do you have any idea of what time is it right now??? is quarter to 2am, the animal control patrol just left. A "STUPID CAT" got in the house somehow, all I know is that I found it inside my bedroom laying on my bed, I came back from my church;I turned on the light and the cat jumped under my bed... at the begining I tried to pull it out myself but then I just shut the door and left it in until the rest of my family arrived, soooo we called animal control, by the time they got here the "STUPID CAT" had pooo and pee inside and left my room stinky as hell. STUPID CAT lol gave me a new load of work for tomorrow, now I will have to spend at least half of day washing my blankets and moving out my furniture to get reid of that awful smell and worst.. I will have to sleep in the cauch. (At least the floor wasn't carpeted at some point will be easier to clean I guess).

STUPID CATS!!!!!

I have seen that cat outside the house all the time but we could never figure out who the owner was (still we have no clue) but the Animal Control Patrol said they will keep the cat for 7 days otherwise they will give it in adoption.

10 comments:

Christopher said...

Cats are smart. Quircky, but smart. It's kinda silly to hate an animal. They're mostly biowired robots. They don't make choices. They do what they do.

I agree, it would be much worse if it were a dog.

Or a mountain lion....eating a stupid cat....in your bedroom....

Toyi said...

is in my blood to hate cats lol, every single Salvadorean do...

I think dogs are better, I have had dogs in the past.

But don't think I am extremely mean to cats, otherwise I wouldn't ve called animal control, I didn't want to hurt it it was very scared, I also brought some milk for it to drink and he drank it all.

I don't think God would approve of this hatred of a poor homeless animal.

Toyi said...

oh hatred is too strong word, Besides I always thought that the therm "I hate" in the english language is a bit too extreme but I guess is the way americans use to express their bothers, so I will say they are annoying that is it (just to clear the feelings). However... God worries more for my salvation, to be honest with you I will never put on line ny life to save an animal, my brain don't function that way, but if there is a great posibility to do it w/o harming my or any human life... then why not. lol

animals have as much a right to life as any human

Except for the tasty ones.

Tainted~Love said...

I don't like cats either...

but I have a few strays that hang around...

~grrrr~

MMMMM homeless cats . .

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0