There's a really good story over at my blog.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I hate to plug, but any of you who are spiritual people, no matter what religion or deity you follow, should read The Tale of Jerry.

This is not a plug to drive up traffic. I'm not about that. I just want all of you to read it, consider it, and maybe comment on it.

Why didn't I just post it here? It's very long for one and I know already that it would be burried and forgotten in two ours. That's the only criticism I have of the WoW. I wish it had a better articles list. It's great that everyone posts, but it's soooo tough to keep up with the changes! LOL!

Christopher

15 comments:

Jerry is now one of my clients

Fascinating.

those were........times

Toyi said...

uhmmm I thought that your presentation was bit exhagerated from what I red.

Christopher said...

Actually, several Wowees know the story all too well and can confirm that if anything, I downplayed it.

It was much worse and more devestating than the story I wrote.

Toyi said...

don't woory, I didn't mean it wasn't true.

Perhaps it is time I write down the story of The Boneyard and The Point.

Toyi said...

uhmm so you are Chris?

Christopher said...

No, the captain is my best friend and we went to college together and he can verify that entire story.

It was NOT exagerated. In fact it was watered down.

What's with you anyways?

Perhaps we should all share in the stories??

Good idea. I've got some good ones.

Should we post them here? They tend to be long.

Maybe if we post them on our personal blog and just use the title Story of... and link to it.

What say ye?

Excellant idea as always, Murk ole' chap!

Toyi said...

I didn't say YOU were exagerated in the presentation

I said I THOUGHT you were exagerated, because when I red the presentation my heart started raising its beeps, but when I opened it and red it.. was not too crazy as I thought it would be...

Shall I have the freedom to express that?

Christopher said...

Sorry,

Language barrier. I have trouble understanding what you mean. I'll be more patient next time.

Sorry again. :)

Toyi said...

thank you, I try and I do know is a bit interesting how things coud get into different direction, my vocabulary is very basic... and sometimes I may not use a extensive wording to describe deep feelings...like I should.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0