An interesting little resource

Friday, June 15, 2007

Malach is good at finding these things.
And as we all know, Malach found Feedburner 3 years ago, and now Google gone an bought it. Well jump on this bandwagon while it's small. If you go over to Malach's MySpace, you hear some music. Now if you refresh the screen you hear a different tune . . .

Scroll down Malach's MySpace to just before the comments, and under the Zazzle Panel. You see a interactive player, that has music picked out by Malach, and yes all the buttons work. This is provider by Project Playlist. Basically they give you unlimited 100 song playlists for free, and then give you the code to post them where ever you would like.

Now here's the kicker, unlike other services that do this, they don't make you load up your own music, they search the web and find the music you are looking for, and as you can tell by my playlist they can find some obscure music. Here's a typical search. Now, you get a ton of listings, the more popular the artist, the more listings. Each listing allows you to play the song to see if it is still functioning, and then load it onto your playlist with a couple of clicks.

Thanks to Malach's wife for finding this and pointing it out. And while you on Malach's playlist check out the Danger Mouse version of Jay-Z's 99 Problems mashed up with The Beatles Helter Skelter.

And guess, what I just found out you can load the fugger on Blogger.

I am Malach and I got 99 problems and a bitch is one

13 comments:

Toyi said...

Hey that is pretty cool!!!!

So is Malach baby!

Christopher said...

Boo!

Boo as in you disagree, or boo as in your trying to scare the WoWees.

Christopher said...

Boo as in stop the music. #1 complaint is WoW music hurts work activity, You know I love music more than anyone but shut it down. The people don't want it here.

At least it set at random, perhaps we should all do a post with our music players and get a real mashup going.

Christopher said...

no matt.

people work in the real world where exploding volume site = fired.

Well then, get your own office, or turn you speakers down when at work.

Or don't go to WoW @ work?

I found this damn thing Friday and stayed up all night loading songs....but haven't finished. CAN'T WAIT TO LOAD MINE UP!!!

Teeeeheeee!! *jolly romps off*

Christopher said...

And it needs to run here constantly?

(as he shakes his ass to some unknown rhythm)

Toyi said...

I turn off my speakers at work, that it'll do it.

I am shaking my ass to Fight The Power Right now in my office.

Christopher said...

Okay, I can't stop shaking my ass and I'm making ass shakes for everyone.

Who's up?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0