That Statzis will rule the world

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Internet kills.
I know you missed it, Malach returns with some strange keyphrase used to find the WoW (of course after I dig through the 100's of "Saddam Hanging" keyphrases)!

guys with big hanging balls photos: That is the phrase that will lead anyone to all the Angry Piper's posts.
don't you hate that uncomfortable silence. why do we feel it's necessary to talk about bull in order to feel comfortable that's when you know you've found somebody really special. when you can just shut the hell up for a minute and comfortably share: This happens to be the Cap'n philosophy on life
diagram of a mantodea: Not sure about this one, maybe a science projest on bug dissections
treat sunday mud-butt: I am pretty sure this one refer's to Toyi
deputies handcuffs jason or bryan or kara or pat or dave or jay or bry or tom kicked out: Yeah, talk about a general search request
why is listening imporatnt in the police force: I don't know, you tell me
hojo clown: Yes, it's true
the wand of christ: Yet another JesusMan! idea from keyphrases.
plumbr tits: Speechless
murk saddam execution: That was supposed to be a secret
barack obama controversy swimming trunks: OK, I am gonna have to search this one too.
food posioning new year eve 2006 at the dallas stars game by bush beer: Personally, I have been poisoned by Cisco.
granny's funbags: If you have never experienced Granny's Funbags, you have never lived
how to defeat this robot thing at the calm lands close to gagazet on ff10 for ps2: You need to remove all you clothes and run around your neighborhood screaming "Hobbs Von Wackamole got me pregnant".
reche caldwell weirdo another planet: Could be true, have you seen his eyes
according to the fbi the most common hacker is probably sitting in the cubicle next to you right now. this is someone who gets to work early takes his or her turn cleaning out the office fridge tells funny stories at lunch and at some point makes av: Wrong the AV is a government agent.

And why not
The 10 most popular WoW article for 2007!
1. Full Saddam Hanging
2. Post Hanging Saddam
3. Kitchen Remodeling
4. The Cap'n Shitty Career Advice
5. The Death of Spacefarmer
6. Hitler Cats
7. Some more of Hobbs Paranoia
8. Happy Birthday Mel Gibson
9. Malach and Horatio's Mitt Romney War part I
10. The Ashley Treatment

I am Malach, don't you want me baby?

7 comments:

Actually, I posted my philosophy in the post above.

Toyi said...

hey that didn't lead to anything, the one you are refering to me...o-0

Twas a joke

Toyi said...

^ lol well I do understand that my crap is not that interesting sometimes lol

Hojo said...

I bet you wonder if it squeaks. Go ahead, you can squeeze it. I know you want to. A little caress won't hurt, I promise.

Pinch it too hard and I'll castrate you with dental floss.

This really makes me want to start a "Hojo Clown" miniseries. I need a cigar...

Toyi said...

^ I recommend you castrate with hair, believe it or not, is definetly more stronger and thinner.

I made the top 10??? Seriously?!?!

Weird.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0