Humpity Day!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A joke? My God!
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point Peyton?" "Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

Huh? Another Joke?
What is the difference between a bag of dead babies and a Aston Martin?


I don't have an Aston Martin in my garage!

You whiners shut up.
All I have had to hear the past few days, is whining Patriots fans about how the "system is broken" and how they were just one play away. C'mon guys, what are we, modern day Yankees fans? WHAT TEAM HAS HAD MORE SUCCESS OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS THAN THIS TEAM? Since 1996, the Patriots have been in 4 Superbowls and won 3 of them, won 7 AFC East Titles, and have a 113 - 65 record. Do you guy remember this team from the early 80's and the early 90's? A team that only had 1 win 1990 and 2 in 1992? The jokes of the NFL? This team will not only win the AFC East next year with a 13 - 3 record at minimum, they will also win the Super Bowl.

I am Malach, the calm voice leading you out of the storm.

5 comments:

"Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine." OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! "Peyton, that's not TOM'S house, it's MINE!" HAHAHAHHA!!! CLASSIC!

I love NASCAR jokes.

Tainted~Love said...

Malach I never heard your calming voice during MY ice storm, just the trees breaking and shit. ~giggles~

You should of listened to the podcast

Dr. Jen said...

I love your Peyton Manning Joke. And I agree with your logic...just because the Pats didn't hit it this year, the DYNASTY IS NOT OVER...we just needed a break.

OMG it's a Dr. Jen Sighting!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0