Some Plugs

Friday, January 26, 2007

Read 'em and Weep.
First, I am experimenting with a .php based RPG in our forums. When you link there if you look at the top right hand corner, there is a button for RPG Inferno. Unfortunately, I cannot get the complete script for it, which includes missions and quest, as it is not supported by Invision, so if you know of any others, give a buzz.

Also, The Stool Sample Reading Room is trying something. We are now publishing Tainted Love Erotic Stories (TLES). The first one is up, and more to come. Infortunately becuase of the mature nature of TLES, I have been unable to post a link at most of the forums I congregate. They are being written by two women, it is much less testorone oriented. And yes, you can iform me how much you mastubate to them in the forums.

I am Malach, hey afternoon delight.

4 comments:

I only masturbate to your home improvement posts.

Tainted~Love said...

Wicked!!! Thanks so much Malach.

The Queens of Seduction are going to mess you up. Enjoy!

Story two is now up, called "Hush".

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0