10 Things You Did Not Know About Malach

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Or perhaps you did.
1. Malach has always enjoyed Chef Boyardee products, most especially Beef Ravioli. So much did he love his Chef, that as a child, he has a stuffed rabbit, that he named Rabi. It was short for Rabioli.

2. Prior to Malach getting married to his wife, he was engaged to another person (that is another long boring blog). If he married her, this person would now be his sister-in-law.

3. Malach has never worn a Rubbersuit in his life, but has worn a Mexican Wrestling Mask.

4. Malach not only eats liver, he enjoys it.

5. Malach is addicted to Pepsi. He can go a few days without one, but that is all. This is the fault of his ex-fiance'.

6. Malach rarely suffers insomnia. He has the secret to defeating it. He will sell it to you for 5 dollar US.

7. Malach predicts that the Patriots will beat the Colts and win their 4th Super Bowl in 6 years.

8. Malach has been banned or suspended from at least 15 forums.

9. Malach refers to his two children as "Gooba" and "Sassypants".

10. Malach has never been to a foreign country, not even Canada.

I am Malach, and I like to get to know you better.

12 comments:

Toyi said...

That last one is boaring, you shouldn't miss the action going on in El Paso TX, Tijuana or Ciudad Juarez...eh eh

El Paso is not a foreign Country. I would love to go to Egypt, Greece, Italy, Japan, and Austraila

The Angry Piper said...

You eat liver? You disgusting sonovabitch.

And I think I speak for everyone who knows you when I say I'm thrilled that person isn't your sister-in-law.

Toyi said...

well El Paso is like Mexico, & right at the border, that is the action I am speaking of... uh Egypt, Italy etc etc .. uh after all, there is sooo much fun in any other country and you are missing it allllll

mua has been Here in US, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras and that is it...
Oh there is a nice Peak in El Salvador that when you stand at the top, you can see 2 countries (Honduras,Guatemala on the same view, cool) oh little old times I had...

Thrilled? Why she molest you after befriending you via Myspace?

The Angry Piper said...

No, it's just good to see you so affable and benignly content with life, my friend.

I somehow doubt it would be the same if, well...you know.

Anonymous said...

1. It's all about the beefaroni
3. I'm getting you a gimp suit for your birthday.
7. Yeah, Tri said Eagles would make it all the way too. They will be smashed before they even get to the damn superbowl.
8. I can beat that number.
Oh, and I can't rember my damn password.

Anonymous said...

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS. GET YOUR ASS TO MARS. GET YOUR ASS TO MARS.

I can handle things I'm smart

You are smart. You can make it go.

Interesting tidbit I found out about the ex-fiance' through one of her college suite mates. About 4 years ago, she ran off to Tennesee with a guy she met on the internet. Malach messes chicks up.

"Malach meeses chicks up"
Poor Katey-do.

So whatcha doin' for her b-day next week?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0