The Return of Minimum Security

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We'd like to welcome you back to our forum.
I have revived our forum, Minimum Security, after a bunch of requests to do so. I made it easy on myself and decided to just reopen our old Invision Board which has been offline for about a year. If you were a member, your membership is still good, and if you were part of the old PHPBB board, join this one. This board is a pow wow for not only the WoW, but Third Option Media, Stool Sample, Hill-TV, and the Angry Piper.com. We are also offering board space to members of the WoW. Please contact me or Murk for that. Minimum Security is a lot of fun, I am revamping the board so give me a week or so to get it really slick. We have already had 3 or so people join today.

WoWees, we hope to see you there.

I know the truth about Piper and Hobbs.
Check out this undercover film of them the other day.


I am Malach If you leave, don't look back.

2 comments:

Toyi said...

"I am Malach If you leave, don't look back".

Defenetly, or you will turn into a salt statu...

Please don't take my heart away . .

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0