Generous Investors Wanted

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Captain and I have teamed up once again to bring you another great investment opportunity!!!!

We are going to be making a Sudoku Book! Riding the wave of success Sudoku has had, we plan on licking the brain bending excitement up a few notches. Like FIFTEEN notches (Captain shouts over the phone as we consult).

We are going to find obscure recipes and list out the ingredients. Then, on a nine by nine SUPERGRID (I have to turn my volume down on my phone), we will place SOME of the ingredients, and the puzzled Sudoku Suckers will furrow their brows in concentration as they try to guess the remaining ingredients.

On the cover will be a picture of Warren Sapp, pointing you out and saying "I popped your Sudoku, BITCH!" and the whole thing will be wrapped in seaweed and it will throw a bowling ball through your windshield (what?). Hollywood is full of bees.

So, who wants in?

5 comments:

HOLY FLIP FLAP FLYING FUCKBALLS, I'M IN!

Oh, wait, I'm already in.

fuck.

Sorry I am allergic to Warren Sapp.

I like chicken

The bees!

The BEES!

Oh My God!!! IT'S FULL OF BEES!!!

Tainted~Love said...

I'll pass ...but next time ...sure thing! ~laffs~

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0