Moving is a pain

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I presume most of you must have (not) been wondering where I've been. So I've decided to tell you. It's a tale of immense boredom that only
the truly pathetic moronwho has too much time on his hands will finish reading.

I, my WoW commrades, had to shift residence. But shifting is more than just moving all you belongings
from one home to another.
Sometimes you must (as in my case) shift from one state to the other!

Oh the pain!
1st we have to employ barely litrate worker to pack all of our stuff and then
send to off. Along the way several expensive items obviously get 'lost while
packing' and the worker are sure that 'it'll be in some box'

Then you must at times spend the rest of your last sad days at the home of
a fellow relative whose kid will annoy the life out of you but is too cute to me
angery at.

Several sad goodbyes and farewell parties later you're on a plane onwards
to an exciting new life.

So then I spent the fist few weeks of my exicting life in a mess room studying for an enterance
exam to get intoa school. Ofcourse since my dad works for the Navy (now as a Commodore) we were denied thefun of frantically searching for a hotel room to stay at before our
luggage arrived (5 days later than planned)

Surrounded by all the horrors of T.V, Internet and Music is guess I'm back
to the same routine I used to follow back in Bombay. yay.

1st day of school tommorow. Didn't/don't you just LOVE the sensation of
being stared at by everyone as you introduce youself in front of class? Bullies planning
when you 'get friendly' with you and girls giggling at the end of class about some obscure joke about how nervous you look, etc. etc.

Been there done that too many times now, I don't even feel a little intersted
about thinking how the 1st day will be like.

I feel like eating some cheese now for some reason.

3 comments:

I hear you, in the past 2 months, I have helped both Sister in Laws move, and 7 clients, excercise was good though.

YPG said...

Excersice is for adults, us kids need to destroy our brain cells by sitting in front of the tv all day.

Toyi said...

when I was studying in the University, we were used to move out every 6 months, cause home owners would raise our rent, I tell you I just never really unpacked my stuff.... when time to move out again everything was packed already, all I had to repack was my drawing table, pens, materials & minor clothing.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0