Comics, Comics, and more Comics!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Now everyone I have ever known, knows me as the "comic book" geek. Thankfully, I'm not that crazy like those Final Fantasy freaks who dress up like their favorite characters....some girls but that's not the point. This week I went to my local comic book shop. Browse through a few things and to my utter annoyance they brought back another comic book character from the dead! Jericho of Teen Titans fame. This year has seen a number of dead comic book characters coming back to life. Captain America's Bucky, and an alternate dimension Uncle Ben from Spider-Man. I can understand if it's an Elseworld or a What If? thing. But brining them back to the mainstream reality. That's like brining back the Berlin wall years after it's been torn down. Ah well, I leave you all with this!

6 comments:

Wow, interesting, the beginingings of Venom . .. which mean there will be a Spiderman 4.

As for comics, it is one of the things I have ALWAYS hated about comics. To me, if you kill a character they should remain dead, unless their is some major storline involved with it. One of the reasons for Fat Bug.

I started to hate comics when they started charging more than 50 cents a piece. Fuck em.

Yeah, I stopped when they went from $.75 to a buck.

The Angry Piper said...

I'm still addicted. They're like crack. Only nicer to look at.

Their like crack only more expensive.

Tainted~Love said...

Now after watching that I want to see it NOW! *giggles* Thanks for sharing Palmer

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0