Christmas Bells are Ringing!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Malach's guide? to holiday decorating.
So Malach has just finished decorating the house (Yes Malach is an XMas Maniac and immediatley puts the stuff up the weekend after Turkey Day, yes I was also first in the neighborhood to so so). Malach has been decorating numerous houses of varying style for several years. Malach likes to tastefully decorate his house, and does not go overboard, but it is only once are year, so have it. Now, this is less of a "how to decorate the house", and more of, the "secrets I have learned".

Malach has always used the cheap green garland, well last year (after season when it was half) he invested in some of the pine garland wire branches . . . well slap my ass and call me Charlie. I should of done this year ago. Yes it is like 100% more expensive per square foot, but it is so vastly superior . .

1. I look so much better
2. It has a 10 year life span, where the other crap I had to replace almost every year.
3. It is SO MUCH easier to sting up, and put up light with it. I stead of having to use zip ties every few feet, I only used a total of 4, and that was just to hid the plugs.

I figure the amouht I am saving on zip ties and replacing the old garland will save me big money in the long term.

In addition never by anything longer than a 100 light count on the mini lights. Anything longer burns out a fuse in on season, and I don't know about you, I can never get them to work again, and throw them out. The 100 count last forever.

Now, remember this, the couple days after XMas go to Wal-Mart, all this crap is like 50 - 75% off.

And don't forget what Xmas is all about!!!

Wanna hear something scary? NBC had the brilliant idea to make a live action version of this. Wanna see a sneak? Click me. And yes, that is Harvey Fierstein and the Heat Miser . . . .

I am Malach and I am here to make XMas easier for the masses.

5 comments:

Toyi said...

good for you, last year we didn't even had a chance to put a Christmas tree, we were too busy for some reason.

Jesus didn't have an Xmas tree.

Toyi said...

well we don't mind, kids don't mind if there is one or isn't, sometimes we put it up just so they can put the presents underneat.

MY KIDS LOVE XMAS DECORATIONS!

Toyi said...

oh well my nephews don't mind decorations as longest they get their presents, my nephew just opened one yesterday... I didn't have to worry about hiding it or wrapping it lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0