Teenagers

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Now remember that little "Every 15 Minutes" thing I talked about? Well, we had an assembly today. And I got to say that teenagers are scum (Myself being one). Now why do I say this? Well we had guess speakers who were affected by a drunk driving accident. And the most amazing thing (or maybe not that amazing) happened....Most of the students didn't give a damn. The people behind me giggled and said that they take drugs and drink too a nothing bad happens to them! What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they not have one ounce of emotions? Or is just their self-esteem is a steaming pile of shit?!?! But wait, there's more! MORE! The people sitting in front of us were actually cracking jokes about being drunk and even laughed at some of the speeches...That were extremely sad at best. Also a majority of people were clapping at the most inappropriate times. Oh and the screamed when the gym went dim...Who the hell screams when the lights slowly goes out? Sadly this was technically at least 75 - 80% Of the school...I'll leave that statistic their. When a teacher shuts them up they just giggle, quietly of course. I mean what happened to morale values? Is today's kids so stupid that they can't shut up when they need to? Or do they just do as the please? One day, I'm going to walk into a fastfood restaurant and order a goddamn burger from those idiots....Pardon the French of course.

13 comments:

I HATE TEENAGERS.

Dr. Mantodea said...

Teenagers are larval humans. They are the chaff from which useful adults are picked. The problem isn’t that teenagers are nearly useless pieces of shit, but that once the few who actually mature properly have become evident, that the rest are not summarily thrown into a community woodchipper to be made into hamburger for the local school cafeteria.
Instead, they grow up and become politicians, corporate HR reps, and bagpipers.

Or Nude Fitness Models

Hojo said...

I hate teenagers as well, and I am also one of them. I don't hang out with my friends because the last time I saw them our of school they pulled the bong out and tried to get me to take a hit. Teenagers think they're bulletproof or something, and they pull that "It could never happen to ME" BS. It's unfair that some good people have died in unfortunate accidents and these little shits live through the same things.

Christopher said...

Trying to figure out teenages is like trying to rehab the severely brain injured. While I can admire the sentiment of trying, there is not much hope in either endeavor.

I applaud our teenage members for their sagacity and strength.

Well done.

Never let another human being determine your actions. Your actions are a conscious choice. Always make choices when you are aware, awake and conscious.

Sometimes, posts like this give me hope.

Toyi said...

There is no worst character than the one who think knows everything while they haven't even lived 25% of their lives, and they think that the ones who have lived at least 50% of their lives know nothing!

lol well I say this 'cause I was one lol

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Wow Hojo...a bong.....who the hell sells bongs to kids? I thank Mini Moose everyday that my friends share my views....except on Religion only half of them share my views on that.

Hojo said...

Your guess is as good as mine, though one of them was "blessed" (in his words) with a mother that does not care. She smokes herself, and allows her son to as long as he is not around his sister. It is ridiculous.

Toyi, I know exactly what you're saying. I've always said my best quality is that I'm smart enough to know that I don't know anything. Weird how the dumb ones act smart, and the smart ones act wisely...

Heroin freaks all of you!

Tainted~Love said...

With time ...all things change. Never in a million years would teenagers act this way back in the 20's or 30's. Just image how they will act in 2033 ...

Andy T. Nguyen said...

They're going to be all blonde and kill us with their eyes!

Hojo said...

Their blue eyes.

Tainted~Love said...

LMFAO

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0