Rainy Days

Monday, April 24, 2006


Something I have notice within my life spam (not long compared to others ...snickers), here on this amazing world. People drive "stupid" when the weather changes. It could be a sunny day and then turn to rain and people drive like crazy. Is there just something that triggers them in the brain to due so? It never fails I avoid at least one traffic accident every time it rains because of "stupid" people driving either way to slow, way to fast, or my most favorite... driving like they just learned yesterday. Am I the only one that notices this?

2 comments:

It's everywhere. It's a horrible epidemic. *snicker*

Two weeks ago some lady cut me off while it was pouring rain and she was going a whopping 15 miles per hour while I had to slam on my brakes as I was doing 40. You should have heard the "potty-words" that day. *laughs*

I hope you're safe, sweetie. Love ya bunches! *warm wet kisses*

Especially is the are the driver of a SUV

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0