Snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

If you are like me, well, even if you are nothing like me, you are constantly receiving emails that have dubious credibility.

Whenever I receive a forwarded email that contains a story (gang members will shoot me if I flash my headlights) or claims to provide me with valuable information (Microsoft will send me money for forwarding this email) - I always check in with my friends at Snopes.

As a public service, I provide the link to all of you. I wholeheartedly recommend it for your review and addition to your bookmarks. I know you will enjoy being able confirm that Lee Marvin is, in fact, interred at Arlington National Cemetery, but that Mr. Rogers was not a sniper for the Navy SEALs during the Vietnam War.

Visit the Reference Pages at:

http://www.snopes.com/snopes.asp

2 comments:

SNOPES MUST DIE . . . THEY ARE PAWNS OF MASS MEDIA!

*rolls eyes*

Everybody is a pawn of mass media...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0