Myspace.com predator saves the day

Friday, April 21, 2006

So, you all heard about the Myspace.com post that led to a "Columbine" being averted. Part of the CNN story says:

"But Riverton school district Superintendent David Walters said the significance of the threat did not become clear until Wednesday night, after a woman in North Carolina who had chatted with one of the suspects on MySpace.com notified authorities there would be about a dozen potential victims, at least one of them a staff member."

My question is: why was a grown woman in North Carolina "chatting" with a boy in Kansas?

My next question: if I use the phrase "Myspace.com" several times in this post, will it be seen by thousands of pedophiles and other sexual predators?

My follow-up question: President Bush, will you use the power of Myspace.com to stop the evil Chinese President from persecuting the Falun Gong? I mean, I think that's what she was trying to scream from the press stand.

6 comments:

Perhaps she was inviting him on a trip to Paris, eh Piper?

Dr. Mantodea said...

Ahh yes, I had forgotten of the Piper's short stint as a male prostitute for successful businesswomen.

Just a gigilo...

Don't worry, so has she.

The Angry Piper said...

I'm not proud of everything (or everyone)I've done.

Christ, that was a long time ago.

Assholes.

I believe Dr. Mantodea prefers the term “cornhole.”

MySpace rules!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0