Rocking on with the Devil.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

That's right, I'm totally on Satan's side here. After an "enlightening" forum discussion, I realized I'm destined to burn in Hell along with gays, minorities, and advocators of liberalism. Confused? Let me elaborate. So, I post a topic about gay marriage, right? You'd think that people, living in this age of political correctness, of self-awareness, would probably be pretty cool with the idea, right? No.

Fuck no.

"It's disguisting because its a sin...thats about the only reason why i don't support it one bit."
"Gay marrage is both sick and wrong, gays can be together yes but not married, its not right, marrage has been between a man and a woman for centrys and should stay like that. Also i have to say its an shame to live in THE ONLY state (massachutts) that allows gay marrage."
"\The bible is a rule book for those who beleive it is and was rased in a christan and relouis family. I for one am so i was tought it is WRONG to be gay or a lesbo!!!"
"I DISLIKE GAYS...GOD WILL PUNISH THEM...but if that's what they want......let them...we can't change the world....it's up to them if they want to change and quit being gay or whatever.....but...I don't think they should allow it at all becuz it's showing God that we don't care about his rules..
So if your gay....stop...smack your gay girl or gay boyfriend...and say.." I DON'T WANNA BE GAY!!...then leave them the heck alone...
Anyway.....all over the world....they should make a law....and it should say You should not be Gay, and never have Gay Marriages...."
"God created Adam and Eve.
Not Adam and Steve!"

Eloquent, no? So when did religion necessarily have to dictate every decision we make in life? How come the most devout followers of religion happen to be the most ignorant? Religion should serve as an influence towards your decisions, not a final authority. Jesus Christ, who's doctrine is based upon faith and compassion, would never condemn a man to Hell based on sexual preference. If God is really against gay marriage, wouldn't he send out a sign? Plauge of locusts, sweeping floods, tulumptuous rainstorms, another successful t.a.t.u. album; nope, no signs at all. Maybe Voltaire WAS right about Deisim.

Oh well, at least I won't be alone when I'm doomed to an eternity of fire and brimstone, want to see more, click the link.

18 comments:

YPG said...

And here I was thinking I'm never gonna meet any of you guys.

See ya in hell twisty. It's gonna be a hell of a party.
After trying to debate on that topic, I guessed that there was no point in even trying with such religious fanatics anyway.

AngryMan said...

Hey, dude, letting religion decide is great! You don't have to think at all, you can just shut your brain off and let the masses decide for you.

The debate was intereting for a few reasons.

A. How many 14 year olds are blindly following what their church teaches them.

B. How many 14 year olds blindly follow the decriminatory practices of their parents.

C. How many people who are "born again" literally take the Bible, but only the parts that fit their ideas about what is right an wrong.

It also distubed how many people cannot seperate their religions ideals and the laws of the US.

Tainted~Love said...

Guess I'll be joining you all in hell too *HELLYEAH*. I believe you should do what makes you happy and if that means marrying the same sex then so be it. (but if you do as many divorces as I do in a month, marriage is not what it's cracked up to be)

They all love to quote Jesus - until they want to hate someone, then they fall back on good old Leviticus. Sadly, there is a minimum literacy requirement to realize your own hypocrisy. Most of those folks, I gather, do not meet the minimum requirements.

And they even know how to spell Massachusetts correctly.

I Agree with AV, read the Bible, it condones slavery, multiple wives, treating others as second class citizen, sacrificing animals, and such.

Read the book of Malachai, and the story of the talking donkey that reads as a Bass and Rankin Xmas special.

Hojo said...

I am a Christian. I'd like to get that out of the way. I see Christianity as a form of love and acceptance. Therefore, I am not going to tell people how to live their lives, because, as Twisted said, I have no proof that it is right or wrong. I believe that if God is truly speaking through those little kids, He would probably use bigger words and less caps, but that's just me.

I've gotten more "You're going to Hell"s because I always ask for people to prove stuff. I tell them to show me the exact verse in the Bible where it tells me I should sacrifice an old lady on an altar made of cream cheese and precisely 1:11 a.m. When they show me said verse, I interpret it as something completely different, and they take me doubting them as me doubting God. They are kind of really wrong.

Am I necessarily right? No. Am I wrong? Maybe not. As long as people have the freedom to interpret their own text there will be blind ignorance. We'll find out when we're supposed to. Until then, though, we need to go tell more people they're going to Hell, because nothing expresses God's love more than condemning the lifestyles of others!

AngryMan said...

Hell is going to be fun, that's where all the fornicators, drinkers, and card players are. All the good musicians are there, too.

Toyi said...

I will say that you live your life as you want,I will just mark it this way.... Anything!!! not only gay but anything that is before God will burn in hell (according to bible) why? because sexuality or drug adictions or lying or many many things has nothing to do with spiritual. Jesus came to grow spirituality not flesh fruits, Its clear cut... we like flesh then we go to hell... but if we like to follow spiritual then go for God.

MMMM, Flesh Fruit . . . .

Toyi said...

^ yeah I mean anything sweet!! lol

The Angry Piper said...

I drink. I play the bagpipes. I play card games...sometimes. Haven't fornicated in a good long while, but hey...it's not like 'm saving myself for marriage.

See you in hell, Angryman.

It's Christmas Time in Hell!

TwistedDarkness said...

LMAO...

Hell(might) be fun with you guys.

Oh, oh, and thanks for reading. ^_^

Toyi said...

the most incoherent thing I have ever heard in my life is that a place that has been design "By GOD" to burn forever is going to held parties.

YPG said...

you know what they say

go to heaven for the weather
hell for the company.
^_-

Toyi said...

I will say the politic goes like this... lol people who lives in the clouds now go to hell later & people who live hell now go to heaven later lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0