Tooncasting.

Friday, December 08, 2006

A new wave sort of in the webcomic world.
Many webcomics are now tooncasting. Basically, they are giving you a piece of javascript, which you put on you website, and then you now have their comic on your website. As they update the comic, the comic changes. Personally I am surprised any really popular webcomic would do it.

So, Malach can sniff out a money making opportunity when he sees one. Malach is now hosting two of his favorite webcomics if the Misc. Debris Subdirectory of Stool Sample Webcomics. 8 1/2 by Eleven, and Fetus X. Now, 8 1/2 is only semi popular, but Fetus X is a juggernaut. So not only is Malach hosting up to date version of this, he is also selling adspace. He is setting up some ad promotion especially for the Fetus X page. I expect to go from about $50 per month to about $300. We will see.

Again, I am surprised a comic like Fetus X would do this. It is not like they need more popularity, or is it?

I am Malach and I am freezing my ass of over here.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0